Jay joined the Social Drive team in mid-2014 (our apologies for the delay on this, Jay!) and has proved himself to not only be a valuable team member but also an awesome person to work with. Jay’s specialties lie in:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Which includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Paid Search
- Online Reputation Management
- Particularly, Review Management
- Conversion Optimization
- Web Design
These are his areas of expertise, and trust us; he seriously knows what he’s doing. But to really expound on what truly differentiates Jay from the somewhat crowded world of online marketers, we thought we’d create our very own “bulleted list” of why Jay rocks. So here goes…
- Excellent Communicator – This is harder to come by than some might think. Not only is he extremely timely and professional in all internal/external communications but he’s clear and straightforward. This is something the team appreciates, and more importantly, our clients appreciate.
- Goes Above and Beyond – We give our clients the best and sometimes that means we give them more than required (we’re people pleasers!), so it’s important that all team members are willing to do that. Jay is always thinking of what the next best move is and how we can make it a better, smoother more effective experience for the client and their audience.
- FUN – Jay is a total joy to work with (insert *aww*). He’s quirky, sarcastic, witty and is a total dork who fits right in!
We could go on and on about Jay but instead we’ll leave you with one of his favorite quotes…
“If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.”
— John D. Rockefeller
To learn more about Jay go here.