Local Listing Management/ Local SEO
Optimizing your business for location based search such as that used by Google Maps or Smart Phones adds an additional layer to traditional SEO by introducing a new ranking factor called a citation. A Citation is an instance of your Name, Address and Phone Number (NAP). These NAP Citations help Local SEO by signaling the relevancy of your website. Properly building your NAP Citations is absolutely critical for companies that do their business locally because Google will treat slight variations such as ‘ST’ and ‘Street’ as different addresses, meaning incorrect NAP information can have a negative effect on your local search ranking. We help with local search in 2 ways. First, we hand build and search optimize top review sites and directories like Google Maps, Apple Maps and Yelp.com to ensure that these high traffic sites not only have accurate NAP Citations, meaning that they’ll help you rank higher on Google, but we’ll also help you rank higher in searches within the site, meaning you’ll get more direct traffic from these high traffic websites. Secondly, we submit your business information to top level ‘data providers’. These are companies that supply business data to services like Google Maps. By ensuring that these top level data providers have correct NAP info for your business, we help increase the accuracy of your NAP info across thousands of services, review sites and directories, increasing both local search ranking and direct traffic.
- Local Database
- Where To?
- Best of the Web
- Chamber of Commerce.com
- Shop Now
Strategy and Implementation
Our Local SEO strategy takes a 3 pronged approach:
- High Level Review Sites And Directories – These sites get the majority of local search traffic and therefore the most revenue.
- Top Data Providers – These are the databases that provide business information to the various listing sites. By having the data here correct, we ensure your business listings are correct across the web.
- Online Reviews – The final piece of the puzzle. Once your found via our local SEO tactics, good reviews ensure you get sales!
High Level Review Sites And Directories
Top Data Providers
In addition to creating a framework for how to manage your online reputation we provide the following services:
- Reputation Management
- Responding to both positive and negative reviews
- Monitoring review sites
- Monitoring Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for review
- Increasing positive reviews
- Analyzing customer sentiment to improve satisfaction
- Interacting with clients online to prevent negative sentiment and improve positive sentiment
- Online Review and Reputation Management consulting for your in-house marketing team
Full transparency is the name of the game at Social Drive. Too many AdWords agencies are happy to sit back as the paychecks roll in, hopeing the client doesn’t understand where their money is going. That’s not how we operate.
By integrating AdWords with your esxisting analytics, we will show you where every penny was spent, and more importantly, how much revenue we generated for you!
We deliver a campaign performance report every month on the status of the campaigns highlighting key performance goals, traffic statistics, and noting any other changes/developments to the campaign.
Every quarter we will have a meeting to discuss the larger game-plan. This will be a review of current budget, lead deliverability, and improving efficiencies of the campaign going forward.
And if you ever have any questions you need answered or data you need explained, we’re here to answer your calls and emails at any time!
Once the Pre-Setup and Setup phases are complete, we typically see success in 1-3 months. Results can vary greatly from account to account though, based on budget, industry, website performance, competitors, etc.
Price is heavily dependent on account size, but we typically charge a setup cost for initial setup followed my a monthly management fee. Click here to get a quote.